GreenBirch Capital – Funding Coordinator (Remote)
GreenBirch Capital Ltd
#310, 999 8th Street SW Calgary, AB, T2R 1J5
$65,208 – $75,072– Full-time, Permanent Employee (Remote)
GreenBirch Capital is a commercial mortgage brokerage that empowers current and aspiring commercial real estate owners to create, expand and optimize their portfolio by providing mortgage solutions. We are searching for our next great Funding Coordinator.
We boast a modern and centrally located facility, however, for the right candidate, this opportunity can be fully remote. You will be pivotal in facilitating commercial real estate financing transactions for a wide range of commercial properties. You will also be assisting to foster a strong working relationship with our clients and amongst our team; we are growing fast and you are someone who will hit the ground running! We’re a tight-knit tribe who works hard but loves to have fun while doing so, forging a workplace atmosphere that will have you excited for your role each and every day.
The benefits to you!
First and foremost, you get to work in a company that is exploding with growth and who has an amazing team of professionals who are second to none at their craft; but wait, there’s more:
- A competitive salary of $65,208 – $72,072 per year, depending on what you bring to the table – tell us why you’re worth $72,072!
- A competitive benefits package upon completion of your 3 month probationary period, to ensure that you are happy and healthy
- Opportunity to grow your skills in Real Estate Finance industry
- The opportunity to grow your social community with like-minded professionals – we love our team events!
- We value your input in our processes, procedures, operations, and on how to grow the company. At GreenBirch Capital you are heard, listened to, and valued
Diversity is a strength
At GreenBirch Capital, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it to the benefit of our employees, our community, and our clients. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, an affirmative action employer, will make any accommodations where possible, and encourage applicants, from all walks of life, to apply for this opportunity; we want the best of the best!
Hello, is it you we’re looking for?
Document coordination and management is critical to being successful in this position (a project management or legal background has been successful). Along with a winning attitude and a love of order, organization, and efficiency, you are dependable, reliable, and while you can work independently, you are also a team player. Here’s a few of the finer points that we’ll also need you to bring to the table:
Education, Training, and Experience
- A relevant college or university degree, diploma, certificate, or training
- At least 3 years of previous funding experience
- Commercial real estate work experience is preferred!
You’re also innately…
- Extremely well organized
- A great multi-tasker
- Comfortable and professional on the phone
- Well above average in your Microsoft Word and Excel skills, and are tech-inclined
- A people person who is energized by day to interactions and thrives on a swift pace of business
- A team player who is agile and has the ability to pivot your focus without losing focus
- Able to pay high attention to detail under time constraints and tight deadlines
- A strong communicator, written and oral, in the English language
- Reliable, punctual, and take initiative; you’re not afraid to wear many hats
- Professional and able to practice discretion with highly sensitive information (we can’t stress the importance of this one enough!)
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Able to pass a Criminal Record Check and Educational Check
What your day to day might include
- Collaborate with the origination team to gather and organize client financial information and documentation for commercial real estate financing applications
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary – you are going to keep us humming along, on-time and on-task!
- Liaise with lenders, borrowers, and other relevant parties to ensure smooth communication and timely processing of funding requests
- Conduct thorough due diligence on property and borrower information to support funding processes
- Communicating with third party and service providers to receive the required documentation
- Being comfortable reviewing bank statements for downpayment verification
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all transactions, communications, and documentation in our database
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintain various records management systems and verify they are accurate and current by reviewing and interpreting each document.
- Decide on the most logical and accessible place to file and classify each document, maintain the record index for each system, and insert documents into the appropriate location
- Complete close out packages and internal funding checklists within a timely manner of projects completing
- Update and maintain external business partner list including third-party and service providers as required
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties as required
- A second language (parlez-vous francais?)
You still here?
Great! It sounds like you might be GreenBirch material. If you were nodding your head throughout this posting, then shoot us your resume and a quick note or a short video explaining why hiring you is a winwin. Please apply via the Indeed portal!